PowerPoint Hack: How to Create Duplicate Slides - History Gal

PowerPoint Hack: How to Create Duplicate Slides

I am a PowerPoint convert. I use it most of the time to create documents instead of Microsoft Word. Microsoft Word lovers tell me I can do everything in Word that I do in PowerPoint. I'm sure that is true. However, PowerPoint is much more intuitive for me and I will not go back to creating in Word. One of the features I love about PowerPoint is the ability to duplicate slides (in other words, pages). I use this feature all the time.

1. After I've created a page I want to duplicate, in this case a Bingo card, I go to the Home tab and Click on New Slide.
The Musings of a History Gal

2. Click the Duplicate Slide option and PowerPoint will duplicate the slide you have highlighted.
The Musings of a History Gal

The Musings of a History Gal3. Now, I have two of the exact same slides. No more copying and pasting!

 If you enjoyed this post, you should sign up for my monthly newsletter for more great ideas, tips, and exclusive freebies!

No comments

Back to Top