Back to School Hack #2 - History Gal

Back to School Hack #2


Why is it that the pre-planning or teacher workdays are always packed with meetings? It's hard to prepare for a new school year when you're stuck in meetings all day! To help you out, I've pulled together a list of 10 of my favorite FREE back to school downloads from Teachers Pay Teachers. I hope you'll find them useful!

Tired of the same old syllabus you've used for years? Check these out!

Looking to refresh your first day activities? Look at these!

Looking for something different for a first homework assignment? Students won't mind completing these!


Lastly,be more organized this school year!

If you enjoyed this post, you should sign up for my monthly newsletter for more great ideas, tips, and exclusive freebies!


Want more back to school hacks?


7 comments

  1. Very helpful, Andrea! I can't wait to check these out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! I teach four different preps spanning 7-9th graders, and LOVE having all these new ideas to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer - I'm so glad you found these helpful!

      Delete
    2. Wow! Loved all the great resources! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  3. Awesome resources! Thanks for posting them!

    Kathy
    www.resourcefulsocialstudiesteacher.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top